Give As You Earn
Give as You Earn – A flexible, effective way to donate to EdUKaid!
The payroll-giving scheme, also known as Give As You Earn (GAYE), was set up by the government in 1987. The scheme enables anyone receiving pay that is subject to PAYE taxable deductions, to donate to EdUKaid from their gross pay. This will reduce your tax liability, as well as benefitting EdUKaid!
Benefits for EdUKaid
- Its saves us time having to re-claim tax from your generous donations
- It goes straight into EdUKaid’s back account – no messing around!
- It’s a regular way of giving – allowing us to plan
Benefits for You
- Your taxable income is reduced
- It can be anonymous – your employer doesn’t need to know who you give too
- Donor’s don’t have to remember to Give – you can choose to donate for as long as you like
Benefits for your employer
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and run – PGA’s administer donations
- It’s a way to show commitment to their staff and causes they believe in
How to set up Give as you earn (GAYE) with EdUKaid...?
You just need to make sure your employer is signed up to a Payroll Giving Agency (You will find a list of PGA’s approved by HMRC if you Click Here)
They just need to deduct regular charitable donations (amount specified by yourself) from your gross pay (before PAYE Tax is calculated and after National Insurance)
Your employer will then send donations to their Payroll Giving Agency, who will forward your donation to EdUKaid!
It really is as easy as that! Of course, if your thinking of getting involved this way - get in touch and let us know!
Alternatively, if you want to give but don't think this method will work for you, there are many ways that you can give directly. Click here to find out how.
You can contact us using these details.
T: 01725 514612
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3RA, UK