Easy Fundraising Ideas - For when it's a little cold outside!September 26 2016
The weathers getting a little cooler but there is still a lot of fundraising opportunities to be had! Here's a few easy events you can put on to raise money before Christmas:
- Bake Off - Gather your friends for a little baking competition. Of course an important part of the event is sampling the food.
- Dress Down Day - Ditch the smart clothes for a day and bring in a pound to dress down. This work well in office as well as at a school.
- Film Night - Create your very own cinema at home for family and friends. Sell popcorn/drinks and ask for donations.
- Tea and Coffee Morning - Invite everyone you know over for a chat and a cuppa. You could even hold a cake sale at the same time.
- Sponsored Silence - This one works particularly well with school children. Encourage them to be silent for the day while letting of some steam at breaktime.
- Cheese and Wine Night - Impress your friends with a sophisticated evening. Don't forget to ask for donations.
You can contact us using these details.
T: 01725 514612
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3RA, UK