5 Interesting Facts About TanzaniaApril 10 2017
Since EdUKaid first started in 2003, we have made many trips to Tanzania. It's hard not fall in love with the country, its culture and its people. To celebrate this wonderful place, we have put together our top five interesting facts.
- There is over 120 languages spoken in Tanzania.
- It is the only country in the world which has allocated at least 25% of its local area to wildlife, national parks and protected areas.
- Tanzania has a population of around 39 million.
- It is over four times the size of Great Britain.
- Tanzania is home to the largest crab in the world, the coconut crab
You can contact us using these details.
T: 01725 514612
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3RA, UK