Above Picture - Community involvement in EdUKaid projects
Our approach is community led and locally powered. Where problems are great and poverty extreme, the challenges can feel overwhelming. EdUKaid seeks to take small, sustainable steps, encouraging local communities to overcome and find solutions to these issues. In this way our progress is authentic, integrated and provides, we believe, the best way forward.
In a nutshell we…
- Empower local people
- Research projects and pilot them
- Engage local communities, head teachers, parents and children
- Work within local government and education structures
- Complement government aims
- Facilitate networking and collaboration across schools
- Implement simple changes that can have a lasting impact
You can contact us using these details.
T: 01725 514612
Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP5 3RA, UK